Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!!


I had a wonderful opportunity to visit with a very dear friend of mine this weekend, and she pointed out that I have been woefully remiss in posting to my blog....and she's correct. I do apologize to all who are following my blog, and even though I don't usually make New Year's Resolutions, I will resolve to make a better effort to keep this blog up to date! So, with that having been said:

Sending a great big Happy New Year greeting to everyone!

Let's get the year started off right! I took the last couple weeks off from creating special orders so I could concentrate on family events and also update my website! I've added 8 new design pages, embedded my new video and added a TON of new client photos! Please stop by and see all the new goodness!

On Gossamer Wings

May 2011 be glitterific and prosperous for you all!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Woo Hoo!! Hope to read lots and lots here over the coming year!!

amwz photography said...

She is so right! Love your wings and love her photography!!
I need some of these wings for my newborn and little girl shoots too!