Monday, January 24, 2011

Past Design Gets a New Look! Flowerbug


I've been in the process of creating new designs this past week (more on that later this week), and a new idea for a past design came to me! My Ladybug Fairy Wings have always been a hit for little girls, so I took that basic shape and gave it a super sweet design of daisies and wavy stripes!

The original prototype is in pink and green and can be purchased in either my Art Fire or Etsy shops. I will be making this design in other colors, and I'm always willing to discuss special requests! This design has not been added to my website as of yet, however, if you are interested just contact me , and I'll be happy to make a pair for that special little one in your life!

1 comment:

amwz photography said...

these are so preciuos!! so love them!